MiniTorque.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have experience with them? I'm currently running Stance+ (car I bought) but looking to upgrade to something less harsh on the roads.

The car is 90% road use so not looking for something really stiff. The YSR come with 8kg F/R spring rate which is the same as my MeisterR ClubRace on my MX5.

I was looking at MeisterR but the YSR are currently £750 with Black Friday discounts which is £230 less than the MeisterR.

Thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I thought 8kg would be too firm. I might go for 7kg as a compromise for road/track. If I go 5kg/6kg I think it might be too wallowy on a b-road drive and on track.

Anyone have experience with YSR coilovers themselves?

·
Registered
2005 R53
304 Posts
I had BC RM struts with 8/7 springs and they seemed fine on the road, even a bit soft for the track still. New springs were £42 per corner, not sure if YSR do the springs individually in case you find them not to your liking?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had BC RM struts with 8/7 springs and they seemed fine on the road, even a bit soft for the track still. New springs were £42 per corner, not sure if YSR do the springs individually in case you find them not to your liking?
Yeah I can get springs if I find it too soft/firm but I was hoping to not have to spend another £200 on springs :D I'm leaning towards 7kg/7kg but still undecided.

The MeisterR ZetaCRD are 5kg/5kg which seems REALLY soft.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts