MiniTorque.com banner

Worst of the worst Minis

273K views 2K replies 309 participants last post by  big jim 
#1 ·
After a discussion on the forum tonight involving horrible MINIs, I then proceeded to stumble across this video and thought this thread could be a haven for all the sin that has been brought upon some of the MINIs out there!!

I'll kick things off with this...bear in mind that his next project will be a GP :lol:

#9 ·
I admire the amount of time and work that went into building that :thumbup: but fuck me it look like a bucket :laugh:
That polish MINI is amazing from an aesthitic and build POV, shame it looks so chavvy overall, the man hours must be huuuge. Fair play to the fella really. I do like the interior from a show perspective
I think the hardest part to take for most of the MT dudes is that so much £s and effort has gone into this & yet its probably slower than it was to start with. Does not compute :laugh: its a personal thing to spend your money on something but feck me, I'd want a very quick car for the money that's been spent on that :thumbup:

Reactions: Pescha
#6 ·
I admire the amount of time and work that went into building that :thumbup: but fuck me it look like a bucket :laugh:

#55 ·
How the hell does that abomination win concourse?! I thought the idea of concourse was to mark the car on how well it's preserved its original form.

That piece of crap looks like it's driven through the bargain aisle at Halfrauds!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.