MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 2430 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a discussion on the forum tonight involving horrible MINIs, I then proceeded to stumble across this video and thought this thread could be a haven for all the sin that has been brought upon some of the MINIs out there!!

I'll kick things off with this...bear in mind that his next project will be a GP :lol:

·
Ummmmm Orange!!
1,190 Posts
I admire the amount of time and work that went into building that :thumbup: but fuck me it look like a bucket :laugh:

·
freedom...blah
4,069 Posts
From a driving point of you it's horrid but for a show car, alot of work has gone in to it soni can appreciate that
I admire the amount of time and work that went into building that :thumbup: but fuck me it look like a bucket :laugh:
That polish MINI is amazing from an aesthitic and build POV, shame it looks so chavvy overall, the man hours must be huuuge. Fair play to the fella really. I do like the interior from a show perspective
I think the hardest part to take for most of the MT dudes is that so much £s and effort has gone into this & yet its probably slower than it was to start with. Does not compute :laugh: its a personal thing to spend your money on something but feck me, I'd want a very quick car for the money that's been spent on that :thumbup:

·
Ummmmm Orange!!
1,190 Posts
Iyet its probably slower than it was to start with.
So true, Bet that thing is close to double its original weight :laugh:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm really digging that Top Car Bully MINI..

Has some really nice features! (steering wheel with flat face, sidescuttles, rear diff, ..)

·
Bugger
25,196 Posts
pretty much anything posted with 'project' on total mini, ususally a ticket to a show of wheel gap, stickers and plasti dip .......

V

·
0 Posts
Be Ready to avert your eyes................................

Don't say i didn't warn you......

1 - 20 of 2430 Posts