MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paid my £10 subs and access is still restricted. Doesn’t list me as a plus member.
Any mod here?
Before I claim it back via PayPal...

Cheers
J

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks
Paid last week and expected a slight delay, but not days and the need to chase.

J

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Bit of a shitshow in all honesty.

If something's wrong, let us (them at least) know.

I'd be fucking embarrassed taking peoples money for fuck all....

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Iv been paying monthly. Wanted to sell an item, wouldnt let me saying I wasnt a member. Its only 2 quid a month but principle is Im getting ripped off. I messaged Adam nearly a week ago. No response. If it wasnt for a few valuable contributors, I wouldnt be here.

·
Administrator
5,532 Posts
No response from anyone.
How do I get my money back???
I replied to you

Iv been paying monthly. Wanted to sell an item, wouldnt let me saying I wasnt a member. Its only 2 quid a month but principle is Im getting ripped off. I messaged Adam nearly a week ago. No response. If it wasnt for a few valuable contributors, I wouldnt be here.
I didn't reply to you, sorry

I forwarded both of your names to the big man on Monday as I can't do anything. I'll chase him now

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
I'm all for paying the tenner to support the site and keep it running, but lately it's becoming very apparent that there is little to no effort being put in to maintaining or bettering the place, therefore until things change, i'll shall remain a pikey member.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Apparently not. But loving the new thread title
My wife has Tourettes, but even she only used the c-bomb when she has to

J

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
I would say in his defence Adam that as you have no ability to either upgrade his membership or refund his fee then your input is somewhat worthless.

As I suggested previously. I’d happily pay the fee to support the site and have done for years without quibble. However is the person at the wheel of this is either unwilling or unable to put in the time anymore then they should consider passing on the buck. It is wrong to be collecting the membership fees without ensuring people are getting what they pay for regardless of how small the amount. That said, I think the OP also needs to keep a calm head, I can understand the frustration but as it’s only a tenner it would be better value to walk away with your head held high than get dragged into a slanging match.

·
Administrator
5,532 Posts
Apparently not. But loving the new thread title
My wife has Tourettes, but even she only used the c-bomb when she has to

J
The c-bomb is a time honoured tradition round these parts!

Tbf I do feel useless in situations like this as I'd love to be able to make the changes but the system won't let me!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts