MiniTorque.com banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

Registered
I knew an aero grille would look so much better.

In the meantime, please spray the whole grille black, that chrome strip sticks out like a sore thumb.

Overall though, really cool car.

I hope you're going to do something as equally mad performance wise, turbo maybe? 馃槇

Registered
Copper
Discussion Starter #42

In the meantime, please spray the whole grille black, that chrome strip sticks out like a sore thumb.

I hope you're going to do something as equally mad performance wise, turbo maybe? 馃槇
Plan is to be a little track slag in the end reason for the thick tyers lol 馃槀 wanna rip the back seats out n stuff as well but yer plan is for a turbo and get so jcw engine bits here n there as well

Registered
Copper
Discussion Starter #43

Plan is to be a little track slag in the end reason for the thick tyers lol 馃槀 wanna rip the back seats out n stuff as well

Registered
Copper
Discussion Starter #45
Quick question, apologies if you said this already but are you going to match the bumpers black textured arches to the new arches you have put on?
Well I will be replacing the skirts and the front bumper to fibreglass parts and the rear bumper already been replaced but the car is going for a full body wrap so all the textured bits will be covered

Registered
2006 R53 Hyper Blue/White Cooper S
I like where this is heading, v unique!

Is begging for a aero kit style grille IMHO....I personally like the standard grille but once you go aero kit style at the front they don't look right I don't think

Premium Member
the cades type grilles look ok on ... imo

Registered
Copper
Discussion Starter #55
I like where this is heading, v unique!

Is begging for a aero kit style grille IMHO....I personally like the standard grille but once you go aero kit style at the front they don't look right I don't think
I used to have aero grill but got broke n I never reorder other one because you don鈥檛 see many people use the standard grill much so though why not mix it up even tho I gone for the aero style bumper like most people lol 馃槀

41 - 55 of 55 Posts