MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

Registered
Copper
Discussion Starter #23
This goes against everything I believe in
but that diffuser needs a second pipe...馃か
Haha yer I could of chose the double hole one or the single but the double was in the centre for Cooper s

Registered
Copper
Discussion Starter #26
Good work, very interesting, look forward to following the progress on this.
Thanks man much appreciated yer it鈥檚 not to everyone taste But I wanted to do something out the box Bit like the Liberty walk r56 mini but wiv my own twisted

Registered
Copper
Discussion Starter #31
So the rep aero bumper came today I got this one because I wanna fit these to we鈥檙e the spot lights go and it be easyer to it two lines then a full sold block out like on the Official aero bumpers lol

Registered
2006 R53 Hyper Blue/White Cooper S
I didn't want to like this, but I bloody love it. Cracking work chap looking forward to seeing this develop (y) (y)

Registered
Copper
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
So as the weather so lovely today I started doing the front archs just have to wait for the bumper to be sprayed and come back from body shop so can get that on

Bugger
While its not my thing, theres two things that really look off as such if you consider the whole line / flow of the car:

1 the middle boot lip, looks like the back of a boat, ruins the lines imo.

2 the stickers (all stickers on cars in general), unless your selling ice cream they look awful.

Registered
Copper
Discussion Starter #36
While its not my thing, theres two things that really look off as such if you consider the whole line / flow of the car:

1 the middle boot lip, looks like the back of a boat, ruins the lines imo.

2 the stickers (all stickers on cars in general), unless your selling ice cream they look awful.
that鈥檚 understandable dude I know it鈥檚 not guna be very ones cuppa tea and that鈥檚 fine everyone has there own Opinion

Premium Member
I think the mid boot spoiler would look better angled up a lot more.
Like you say though, its not going be everyones cuppa so, so long as you like it!

Registered
The mid-rear spoiler I like but as above a bit more lift would make it look better.

I think the wheel arches are a bit "cartoon car" if I am honest.

If they were fitted to match the tyre line rather than the body at the outer edge they may look a bit better.

I realise there is still a lot more to do before it is finished but the incomplete bits make it look really amateurish for me.

Registered
I really like this, it's something different. The only thing I'd say that I really don't think looks good is the grille. An aero grille would look much tastier on it imo.

Registered
Copper
Discussion Starter #40 (Edited)
I really like this, it's something different. The only thing I'd say that I really don't think looks good is the grille. An aero grille would look much tastier on it imo.
Thanks man much appreciated like iv sed 100 times no it鈥檚 not guna be everyone鈥檚 cuppa and that鈥檚 fine Because everyone has there own opinion how the would do it or how they would have there own car I just wanted to do some different soon as I seen this one last year I was like I wanna do something on them lines as u don鈥檛 see it much

I used have one but some lil cu** kick a ball at my car n broke it :( so I had to put my Original back on for the Time being

21 - 40 of 59 Posts