MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
Copper
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So wile we been in lockdown iv been wide body the mini it’s getting there slowly lots more to go looking for a gp spoiler and a aero front bumper if anyone has one for sale have a rear diffuser and mid boot spoiler on its way so will update pics when that’s on I know it ain’t everyone cuppa tea

·
Registered
Copper
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 questions:-
what arches are you using?
how are you going to match the arches to the existing black plastic?
They from Kode performance 80mm rear 60mm front
They car will be getting a full body wrap so everything will be colour code to the new wrap apart front the carbon bits

·
Registered
Copper
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hats off for doing something different, I like the current colour combo.
Thanks man yer I love the blue but the rear has so much lacquer peel it’s unreal and the driver door has a real bad paint job from the Previous owner were they Tryed to repaint it and it has real bad paint runs n wrong blue lol 😂

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
They from Kode performance 80mm rear 60mm front
They car will be getting a full body wrap so everything will be colour code to the new wrap apart front the carbon bits
Are you going to match the line of the wide arch into the existing plastic?

·
Bugger
25,330 Posts
Are you just screwing them in with self tappers or at least doing it properly with rivnuts?

·
Registered
Copper
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you just screwing them in with self tappers or at least doing it properly with rivnuts?
I have them in wiv L key screws atm so I can take them on and off wile I working on the rear diffuser and stuff they go on so I can drive it lol 😂 but when it’s all done they will be pot Rivets

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Will it angle up more, Duck tail esque?
Im too old for body kits as such but Im really looking forward to how this turns out.
I hope it looks bad ass.

·
Registered
Copper
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yer I think when I push it up to the window it sud angel up more lol it was just Balancing on the badge for the pic lol 😂 ya never to old lol I ain’t Exactly young lol 😂 and I’m hope it comes out bad ass as well but wiv my look something will go wrong 🤦🏼

1 - 20 of 59 Posts