MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I am and I am not. I will be away from July till Jan 2015. I will miss the family loads, I will miss the mini, but when I get back the family and the mini will have a lot spent on them from saving for 6 months. :)

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I do get to test depending on what and where I am at the time. Work on everything form 9mm pistols right up to AS 90.
For that 6 months it will be mostly 105 light gun. (Use google :))

Edit AS 90 is 155mm, so pretty big ;)

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
I do get to test depending on what and where I am at the time. Work on everything form 9mm pistols right up to AS 90.
For that 6 months it will be mostly 105 light gun. (Use google :))

Edit AS 90 is 155mm, so pretty big ;)
My brother in law was a gunner and used to say guns start at 105mm :)

He worked with AS90s too, awesome piece of kit, 155mm and 50mph!

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
To get back on topic, should be interesting to see if RedBull can overcome the disadvantage of not having Mercedes powerplants. Could be room for them to swap when McLaren switch to Honda in 2015.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think they will be faultless again which is disappointing!

Hoping Hamilton can take it to them as Brawn seems to think there in the right direction and can remember seeing him say there are some nest touches on the W05!

Its nice to see that the majority of the teams are trying to pull red bull apart! williams, mclaren and Mercedes have all pulled top designers/aero dynamists away from red bull!

·
Registered
475 Posts
It's going to be interesting, I think the new rules could spice things up a bit and those that have pushed/bent the rules the most will come out on top. Red bull with merc engines, I don't think so, the renault is a good engine but it's the chassis that makes the most of it.

I'm hoping Williams surprise us all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts