I have a few items for sale after putting my MINI back to standard. Postage within UK or can collect from Holywood, Northern Ireland.

1) Genuine MINI Black Front & Rear Light Surrounds for R56-59.

These are not the aftermarket stick on type covers or have being sprayed. These are genuine MINI parts.

They are in excellent condition and the front surrounds have all their clips (Back doesn't use clips).

Only thing to note is that on the back left surround has a small hair line crack and has been present since they were purchased (I assume done during post) and it never bothered me as it doesn't affect fitment and not noticeable - I tried to photograph it but it can not be picked up with camera.

These are £200 new. I am looking for £80 posted.

2) Whiteline 20mm 3-Point Adjustable Rear Sway bar for R56-61.

This is Whitelines 20mm 3-Point Adjustable Rear Sway bar with forged ends. The bar is in good~great condition with the finish around the ends being the only thing to note due to exposure. As you can see I ran the bar on the middle setting.

No bushings as I forgot to keep them.

£207 from Whiteline. I am looking £80 posted.

3) Genuine pair of MINI front lower control arm brackets and Powerflex Purple Bushings for R56-59.

These Genuine MINI front lower control arm brackets came off my R58 and are in good condition for the age. Powerflex Purple Bushings were fitted for around 4500 miles before being removed.

No idea on how to price them/worth, so £40 posted?

Any questions please ask.