MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know a good place for cheap xenon hid headlights. I think one of mine is playing up as it gone really high and won鈥檛 adjust low enough 馃槥. Or could it be an issue with the self levelling system and how would I know?

Registered
Get in, switch it on & turn the lights on, you should see the light beam rise & fall to the correct height.

One of mine had popped off its adjuster, simply removed the full unit, dropped out the bulbs etc & managed to get a screwdriver in to pop it back into place.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Get in, switch it on & turn the lights on, you should see the light beam rise & fall to the correct height.

One of mine had popped off its adjuster, simply removed the full unit, dropped out the bulbs etc & managed to get a screwdriver in to pop it back into place.
Yup they rise and fall. One side slightly more than the other but it鈥檚 still too high on one side , even with the adjusting screw all the way on the lowest setting

Registered
On the front and rear of the car there are level sensors, which can seize up over time. Both on the N/S I think, linked to the wishbone at the front and the control arm at the rear with plastic arms, the ball joints on these seize. If they're already free then there's always the adjustment screws on the back of the headlight.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts