MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Catcams get you noticed !
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Clearing out my hoarding as spring is here and the wife giving grief !

Hartge wheels very expensive and rare and unusually I have 5 wheels !
Union jacks, came on the car BMW replaced 2 due to snow-flaking after they complained to Hartge!
They have some snow flaking a few marks, but a refurbishment company will make them mint if you want perfect. They have 5 -6 mm yoko Prada's on all wheels no uneven wear.
Placed on forums first and ebay the weekend. looking for around £600 collected or you can use paisley freight for around 30 quid to courier. size is 7.5 x 18

Attachments

·
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
other parts are
M7 grills full set ! upper, middle and lower ( lower has a hold cut for the toe eye lower is for standard non aero bumper but upper and middle will work with Aero. All are in black IMG_1452.jpg .
£377 for the set from Coastal Racing.
http://www.coastalracing.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=M7_Ultimate_Grill1
I'm looking for around £150 the set. sold to dave89

Complete electric non folding mirrors with Carbon fiber caps . new carbons are £189 for new for the caps alone.
Looking for 100 quid and I dont need yours in exchange !

PM me if interested.. I can send you pictures or post them on here tonight. no dibs its the money in my bank or paypal that counts as I had this last time saved the parts and they disappeared and didnt buy !

open to sensible offers and no trolling yes you batou !!:wink:

·
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its not listed so not for sale.

·
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mirrors and wheels left. 600 quid for 6 wheels and tyres. The Prada's are more expensive than the 100 pounds a wheel I'm asking ! These are rare ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts