MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what shows are you looking to go to in 2018 and would like to represent MiniTorque at? Trax? Players?

We made it to quite a few shows last year and hopefully we can do even more this year!

If we get enough interest in an event then I'll add it to the 2018 calendar and start a new thread for it

I've got a pretty full on year so I'm going to need some help, so any volunteers would be very welcome!

·
#HypocriticalCoiloverCunt
3,303 Posts

·
Administrator
5,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
221 Posts
BMW Car Club GB are desperate for more MINI members attending, but their national festival always clashes with MiTP. Shame... They shall attend Duxford Car Show on 6th May this year, all the hangars are open for when you get bored of chatting shit about cars :rolleyes: so it's perhaps worth gathering any interest in that?

The Brands Hatch MINI Festival now has a provisional date of 26th August, which is unlikely to change. There's also the Snetterton and Oulton Park MINI Festival's on 13th May, and 21st July. Would be good to get more numbers at both of those!

I'm looking forward to getting the Clubby to more than just MTOG this year!

·
Registered
233 Posts
BMW Car Club GB are desperate for more MINI members attending, but their national festival always clashes with MiTP. Shame... They shall attend Duxford Car Show on 6th May this year, all the hangars are open for when you get bored of chatting shit about cars :rolleyes: so it's perhaps worth gathering any interest in that?

The Brands Hatch MINI Festival now has a provisional date of 26th August, which is unlikely to change. There's also the Snetterton and Oulton Park MINI Festival's on 13th May, and 21st July. Would be good to get more numbers at both of those!

I'm looking forward to getting the Clubby to more than just MTOG this year!
Duxford isn't too far from me so that'd be good.

I'd quite fancy going to Snet as well!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Duxford isn't too far from me so that'd be good.

I'd quite fancy going to Snet as well!
It's only a 15 minute journey for me, huge range of cars there every year though! Even a PT Cruiser owners club turn up... :puke:

The Snett MINI fest was quite small compared to Brands last year, but features the same classes plus the Lotus cup and a few others.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I spied an upcoming video of theirs about your car :thumbup:
Yeah mate filmed all yesterday afternoon, a little feature on it. Nothing crazy but had some good exhaust/charger noise picked up from the mic's!

Will be dropping this week I think

1 - 20 of 31 Posts