MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Because i smelt a rat when he asked me to cancel the PAYPAL and pay a different person, I asked him for a phone number which was false so i requested him payback my money. This morning due to his reaction to me reporting to this forum and the police in UK he still insists on asking for unreasonable information about screenshots of the transaction. Ive asked him to pay my email address like he did with me but he is still stalling? Hopefully he will see the error of his ways and pay this then I can inform this forum. Thanks for the question. Keep safe

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The power of social media and a little help from the fraud office. I have been paid back my money. Make your own mind up of you want to deal with them? I know I will not. Thanks for all the help and advice on this a lesson learnt

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Thats great news. I find it very odd truth be told. Maybe it was his first attempt at it and has hopefully seen the light.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It only took time because my brother was reluctant, thankfully he has gotten his money back and now I don't have to face jail term lol. Free man at last

Sent from my TECNO KE5 using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts