Corsa VXR Recaro Front Seats

These have had the standard rails modified to suit the R50, R53, R56, R58 floorplans.

They slide back and forth and also have height adjustment.

At their lowest setting they sit about the same as JCW Sparcos which are slightly higher than standard Mini seats.

I have parts to make the seats heated available for £50 extra, this will work off the standard Mini Loom (R50-R53) if not sold I’ll use them for my new seats.

The drivers side tilt handle is missing and would need replacing, plenty being broken with seat/airbag damage so not too hard to find. Cable can still be pulled as is to operate the mechanism. Worth noting that the Corsa seats do not tilt and slide.

Drivers bolster has perforated as per pics. Plan was to recover them in leather with alcantara centres.

Extremely comfortable seats for daily driving (and even long drives of 2 hours+) and have been great on track too holding me far better than the stock seats did.

Reason for sale is that I’m using the rear seats more than intended and these limit access a bit so getting the car seats in and out is a bit trickier.

Still useable with a rear bench but would’nt recommend with bulky car seats.

£499 collected from Leigh on Sea, Essex.

Offers considered.