MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
JCW R53
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been a while since I've posted some proper pics of my R53 JCW with all the changes I've made to it so thought it's about time I put them up here.

It's still a work in progrss but hope you like it:

Things I've had done since I last posted pics are:

DP Coilovers lowered 25mm at the moment but want to go abit lower

Custom De-chromed rear lights

Fitted the JCW Carbon Fibre Dash

Carbon Fibre Aero Roof Spoiler

Carbon Fibre Fuel Cap

·
Rooster
5,349 Posts
looks very nice and clean pal, 2nd pic down is my favourite

·
JCW R53
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've also de-chromed the beltline with good quality vinyl

JCW Carbon Fibre Wing Mirrors

De-chromed the side repeaters & smoked lenses

Milltek Manifold bought from Alex on here

ITG Air Filer

Flap removed :wink:

Black Jack Roof Graphics by Phil @ Mini Pirate

Think that's about it for now lol

·
JCW R53
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys, it's defo getting there now but still more that I wanna do to her..... just finding the cash at the moment! lol
Lammy... I hope to be doing some more business with John after I've come back from my holiday in August :cools:

looks very nice and clean pal, 2nd pic down is my favourite
Nice one, cheers Floof. I've got abit of a car cleaning/detailing fetish tbh, just ask Sef on here..... last time I met up with him at a mini meet earlier this month he said that he doesn't think he's ever seen her looking dirty! :lol:
It's just so hard to keep clean what with the weather we have at the moment.... sunny, raining, sunny, raining! Does my head in! :sad:

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
What a lovely looking R53!
Sorry for being a bit of a newbie, the picture where the 'flap' is removed, what actually is this that's removed, from where and what's the difference?

Did you get the colour coding done yourself, if so would you mind saying how much it set you back, really improves the look and I'd be interested in doing it!

Thanks in advance!

·
Administrator
17,320 Posts
What a lovely looking R53!
Sorry for being a bit of a newbie, the picture where the 'flap' is removed, what actually is this that's removed, from where and what's the difference?

Did you get the colour coding done yourself, if so would you mind saying how much it set you back, really improves the look and I'd be interested in doing it!

Thanks in advance!
It's a JCW airbox which normally comes with an electronic flap that opens at a set amount of revs to give off more supercharger noise, but on MT we simply rip the flap and electronics out for constant supercharger noise and valuable grams of weight saving. :D

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
It's a JCW airbox which normally comes with an electronic flap that opens at a set amount of revs to give off more supercharger noise, but on MT we simply rip the flap and electronics out for constant supercharger noise and valuable grams of weight saving. :D
Perfectly answered! Thanks! Hahaha, "valuable grams", I'm sure it makes a huge amount of difference! ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts