MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What trim detailer are people using on their mini's, ive used megs gold class trim detailer which was really good but quite sticky even after buffing in and now use believe it or not megs endurance tyre gel which works amazing but straight away the trim just seems to attract road dirt/dust! Anyone got any other recomendations??

Fraser

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aye i have used wd40 before but never seem to last long enough, but maybe thats me just being abit ocd.

·
Bugger
25,333 Posts
i should probably point out im the least ocd car cleaner of all time, i dont even clean mine really i pay olley

Reactions: Olleyjp

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I never even thought of peanut butter, do you have to mix it with water or just straight up slap it on??

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers man, will give that a try next time, definetly is the thing i like least about my car is trying to keep the trim black.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Gold class , I've been using that for a month or so on customers cars or megs all seasons dressing but that can be a bit oily

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wheres the best place to get it dude?? Done my bonnet with black hole today and im pretty damn impressed, will get some pics up when ive done whole car and got a few layers of colli on it.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
C4 seems to be the gear, I have been advised to use it and am going to give it a bash, will report my findings ...

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
C4 seems to be the gear, I have been advised to use it and am going to give it a bash, will report my findings ...
Would be good to get it tested independent against DODO to see what proves better results, if Martin pops past this week i'll maybe do a tester on his car.

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
Heard good comments on this , never used it though , recommend buying then bud? How much can you do one for Olley ?
Emm, basically price minus vat, but by the time i get it and post it to you its prob gona be the same. and you'll get it sooner.

But for anyone local, can do a tester to compare some results.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts