MiniTorque.com banner

161 - 176 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Who doesn’t love a before & after?

Footplate rivnutted in so it’s nice and secure.

And a new steering wheel as the old was worn to say the least.
One of Black Fridays orders... have ordered something big but there’s a 12 week lead time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,217 Posts
gear lever?....

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Left it off to remind me I need a shifter.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
It was either a new targa or a Sparco 383, but I’m enjoying the black & yellow theme... if you can’t tell already.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #167

So here’s one of Tim’s lightweight 17% 6082T6 lightweight ally supercharger pulleys as the kavs 17 was looking a bit worn.
Did have a slight issue which only I experienced however, Tim was going to rectify in the next batch. Pulley looks great in purple too, fancied something that would stand out.

FINALLY, bottom pulley issues no more. Along with a full PRO ancillary and radiator hose kit.
To the right is a cover for the DME and front power distribution box as the clips had broken and it was bothering me.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #168

Noticed that my leaking seal was a Victor Reinz so would’ve been changed at some point before my ownership.

Anyway replaced with a genuine new seal, I believe when it comes to seals you should always try and stick to genuine (2 year parts warranty), Oh and I get staff discount ofc.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
This is looking v tidy, makes me miss my old car....a bit.
Cheers bud! did see you sold it, such a shame. Maybe you’ll get another one in the future? I don’t think you can match the fun factor for the cost.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
I’ve been pretty busy on the car and enjoying doing things again.

This was the aftermath of my plastic ac idler pulley when the belt/ bottom pulley. Couldn’t risk it happening again.
Decided to replace with the KAVS motorsport lightweight ac idler & thought I might as well change the other idler while I was there

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #173

New fan resistor & radiator were required.

Went for a Nissens radiator, have used them before on other vehicles and the quality is very good. Foam pieces and fixings replaced with new from BMW.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
A job which needed to be done was sorting the earth point on the chassis leg. The threads were knackered where the nut had spun on removal.

I decided a rivnut would be the strongest method of repair here, pleased with the outcome.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #175

All ancillary and radiator PRO hoses fitted, top left radiator hose did require some trimming as expected.

GRS Motorsport intercooler fitted and powder coated clamps.

Also got crash bar powdercoated, i’m visiting them on a weekly basis. Current state of bay!

161 - 176 of 176 Posts