MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys

Been a member on here now for a wee while but have been a silent watcher to whats been goin on never started any treads or posted anything so felt why not now ! So start with the basic I am 18 years old and bought my MINI (MILY) in March of last year, first car after 2 years hard saving. Since that day not stopped playing with it doing this and that hope you like.

Spec:

2002 MINI ONE - Cosmos Black

Interior :

Full Leather Interior
JCW carbon and leather gear knob
Rear Seat Delete
MINISPEED TT Style armrest
Scanguage ll

Exterior:

JCW body kit
JCW R95 wheels ( at the moment )
Colour coded arches
Blacked out all chrome including Beltline, door handles , badges
Lamin-X front and rear lights ( dark smoke )

Suspension/ Chassis:

APEX 30mm springs
Front and rear upper strut braces

Engine:

Bluefin Remap
Playmini cat-back exhaust
K&N Typhoon Induction

Near Future Plans:

Colovers get rid of dreaded wheel gap
Paint O.Z suppers crazy colour - Red , Lime Green , Orange ,not decieded

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
Car looks good man, and a good list!! One has learned well haha! I can outrightly say, takata green wheels would look PIMP as fook, demonstrated here . . .

Kem disliked this . . .

Mr Pickle loved it . . .

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
Yeah was an awesome day. By any chance are you a fellow scottisher? Or just pretending with the thread title? :lol:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cheers buddy was very happy yesterday morning to recieve the mag and found I had won because I had no idea. Ye was definitely thinking green, its really striking then also perhaps matching mirror caps.

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
Cheers buddy was very happy yesterday morning to recieve the mag and found I had won because I had no idea. Ye was definitely thinking green, its really striking then also perhaps matching mirror caps.
We had this duscussion before haha. Figured the mirror caps would be too much, but he did colour code the S badges.

This is the thread im on about.

Page 4 is the mirror cap suggestion.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah I can see where you are coming for sure, but i think like in the thread where all the chrome has been blacked out like my car the "zesty" caps just lift the top half. Undecieded on this.

1 - 20 of 338 Posts