·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
This should be interesting :)
If you go turbo on it, why not the EFR ones?
Why not? Good question, purely as when I went turbo the first time round I used an OD GTX, I was more than impressed, if go gen 2 because I really like the first one I used.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
So a little bit of an update, I've got a few things for this already. I didn't mean to buy anything for it so soon. I really cannot help myself.(it's like having my first one again but knowing what to buy lol) nothing that exciting I'm afraid yet.
Bought:
Stud conversion
JCW gear knob
JCW AERO grilles
Stubby aerial (a must)
Spare steering wheel to get the Royal steering wheel treatment
M7 air intake (for the noise mainly)
Bkr8iex plugs

At work ready to buy:
Aero front bumper
Aero side skirts
R56S front brake kit with braided hoses
Scorpion manifold with decat (new design)
Milltek resonated catback
ST coilovers
550cc injectors

Plans are to get it looking nice first (got the gp to go fast) then pulley for a bit. (Until I'm bored) intercooler, maybe go the route of cam and BVH, or maybe go down a completely different route

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
is that the new design that orranje are flogging too? or a change to the old one scorpion were?

·
Bugger
25,211 Posts
Oli lent his car to Scorpion to have a new one done that was a similar but not the same 4-2-1 of the OBX but with a flexi instead of the doughnut joint. Scorpion then decided to let everyone else sell it as well... Which wasn't very nice of them.

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
from Scorpion direct then?

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Fitted the M7 air intake today. That whine! There's something satisfying about beating a low power R53

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Finally got round to fitting the aero front bumper and skirts. Still waiting for the grilles to come back from paint. I must pull my finger out and fit the pulley I've got for it, needs waking up a bit. Needs coilovers and the spotlights burning

·
Bugger
25,211 Posts
It might be the arch gap... Then again I've never been a fan of the GP wheels on the GP or any mini. Silver 1.2's or OZ Superturismo LM's would look killer.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
It might be the arch gap... Then again I've never been a fan of the GP wheels on the GP or any mini. Silver 1.2's or OZ Superturismo LM's would look killer.
Funny you should say that as am probably going to refurb my team dynamics in silver

21 - 40 of 211 Posts