Black headlining
No sunroof
2 owners
Auto wipers
Auto lights
Heated front and rear screen
CD player
Anthracite dash/door panels
Spot lamps (they'll probably be removed by the time you read this)
Only thing missing is HK audio but that can be bettered,
The drive home was 2 hours from Hasting to Southampton and I really enjoyed the supercharger whine. It's evident that it needs coilovers, fatter rear antiroll bar and rear wishbone bushes asap.
I'm waiting to hear from a chap who looked at the GP2 yesterday to know what direction the R53 will go.
If the GP sells, I think most of you will know what will happen, the R53 will be turbo'd probably with a Gen 2 GTX with some degree of OD fettling. And some epic coilovers, brakes any GP parts I can get my hands on. (And I'll probably get a GP1 to keep standard on the drive)
If the GP2 doesn't sell this will either be tidied up and sold (and the money put to either forging the GP2 and/or big turbo and new coilovers. Or I'll keep both and mod the R53 with the usual intercooler, head, cam, manifold, injector route. Either way should know in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
Can't wait to see this! On a different note, where does everyone get these ATS wheels from? I really want a set and can't find anyone who sells them :sad:

·
Bugger
25,211 Posts
Fantastic buy, while I'm not as much of a fan of the R53 GP kit, black is about the only colour where you can CC' it all and pull it off.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fantastic buy, while I'm not as much of a fan of the R53 GP kit, black is about the only colour where you can CC' it all and pull it off.
Thanks mate, it was a good find, I've been keeping my out for one for about a year now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Bugger
25,211 Posts
When does the coilover shopping start?

Also if your ever selling the chrome mirror caps, I would love a set as ebay ones are hella expensive and I miss mine.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When does the coilover shopping start?

Also if your ever selling the chrome mirror caps, I would love a set as ebay ones are hella expensive and I miss mine.
Soon old chap soon! Yes of course I'm sure we can come to an arrangement :thumbup1:

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tbh it's so shit, the chrome makes it look Good, plus it'll be going that fast colour is for benders

1 - 20 of 214 Posts