MiniTorque.com banner

61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,193 Posts
Anyone had any problems with exhausts at track days? Was looking at a Piper but thinking it might be too loud?
I know my Borla + decat was too loud so you do have to be a bit careful with it but I don't think there's much in terms of readily available system with a cat in place that would be too loud.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I'm after some help guys, I'm looking to change my exhaust as my back boxes are rattling and it's too loyal for track...

Current set up is janspeed mani, decat and Non resonated direnza cat back... It red 107Db when tested, & I need to be under 98 for my local track...

So what cat back would people recommend to be put with my janspeed mani/decat to achive this ? Or am I better going custom? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Decibels is a strange scale. Every 10 dB increase is perceived by the ear as being twice as loud as the previous volume. If you need to be at 97 dB then you are +10 dB... Therefore you are approximately double the track limit. :)

·
MIN-Tily Challenged
7,627 Posts
I'm after some help guys, I'm looking to change my exhaust

So what cat back would people recommend to be put with my janspeed mani/decat to achive this ? Or am I better going custom? Thanks guys.
Pissing, wind, off , better, in

Rearrange and you will get the gist :wink:

61 - 80 of 103 Posts