MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
#HypocriticalCoiloverCunt
3,304 Posts
Did it polish out???
Polished one out over a topless picture of you, couldn't find a straight panel on the car afterwards.

I just want to know how he managed to mustang his way off a straight road
Not paying attention and deciding to yank the car out of the dirt next to the central reservation barrier will do the trick.

·
MiniTorqueGoesFinland
3,655 Posts
I don't have any pictures, so it can't be true, but in the main straight at Ahvenisto in Finland (just after the kink and before the first corner, I completely lost it on standing water, overcorrected and span the R53 and managed to 'bounce' the car off the top of the barriers and come back down, rubber side down and facing the right way. Once I was plucked shaking from the car, and it was given the all clear, I drove home.

There are still a couple of kinks in the sills but I needed only to get the car realigned and the gravel removed from between rim and tyre on the two outside wheels. I got pretty lucky...

AD08s/standing water/lack of talent don't mix. And I shouldn't have fallen for the last lap syndrome....

·
Registered
270 Posts
I had a small spin at Brands

I also had a spin at Becketts on the GP loop at Silverstone, I don't have any footage or pictures of it but I did think it was going on its side when it dug into the gravel!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: -adam-
1 - 12 of 12 Posts