MiniTorque.com banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Bugger
25,313 Posts

·
MIN-Tily Challenged
7,627 Posts
I find that highly insulting, I only drink WKD Blue.
Penny Is dropping ...:thumbup1:

Oz ultraleggera and bilstien b16 pss10 work well for me,
but depending if your focus is fast road or track kw3 or ohlins could be better

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Penny Is dropping ...:thumbup1:

Oz ultraleggera and bilstien b16 pss10 work well for me,
but depending if your focus is fast road or track kw3 or ohlins could be better
KW3 sounds bit pricey, however I might be able to find some cheaper ones on here! have you got rear seats in yours or is it stripped out?

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Does anyone have any recommendations for decent coilers, on the wheel side I'm looking at either OZ HLT or ultraleggera performance!
May be worth letting us know what you budget is for each item. No point people recommended top end coilovers if you only want to spend £500 for example

·
#HypocriticalCoiloverCunt
3,304 Posts
:lol: good old MT...

OP just to let you know Febreze only makes the smell worse... you'll need to either put bin bags down or get the seats seat professionally cleaned every time you are planning to fingerblast a 15 year old in McDonalds car park...

You are welcome

·
Registered
265 Posts
:lol: good old MT...

OP just to let you know Febreze only makes the smell worse... you'll need to either put bin bags down or get the seats seat professionally cleaned every time you are planning to fingerblast a 15 year old in McDonalds car park...

You are welcome
And to think this thread started with 'look at my nice new car'.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
wow I feel so special thank you for all the attention and praise! I already mentioned I didn't want to spend more than a K on suspension and I also mentioned it will be used daily but set up for fast road! hope this helps xxx

·
#HypocriticalCoiloverCunt
3,304 Posts
Buy some APs then. Less than 500 quid, ride really well, and Orranje have 50 quid off them at the moment. Bargain.

knd_
Use that extra £50 to get waterproof seat covers and rubber floor mats

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

41 - 55 of 55 Posts