MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
#HypocriticalCoiloverCunt
3,304 Posts
have you never picked up girls in a club with "ill pay for this round"? gets them every time.
I am the bloke that swoops in and takes the girl you have been buying drinks for all night.

You have more wheel gap than me... It is a nice JCW, but if you want 'insane' then have a read up on the projects on here... Kansai, BennyR56 and LeccyBlue2 to name a very select few...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I am the bloke that swoops in and takes the girl you have been buying drinks for all night.

You have more wheel gap than me... It is a nice JCW, but if you want 'insane' then have a read up on the projects on here... Kansai, BennyR56 and LeccyBlue2 to name a very select few...
thank you mate, I don't think my humour has been taken too very well, sorry guys! I meant specc'd factory wise not so much things I've done aftermarket. Ill have a read up on them, I've been through Bens and loved it!

·
3,304 Posts
thank you mate, I don't think my humour has been taken too very well, sorry guys! I meant specc'd factory wise not so much things I've done aftermarket. Ill have a read up on them, I've been through Bens and loved it!
We have a good sense of humour here, I think you came in a bit strong that's all... My JCW was specced similar, apart from the bucket seats... absolute piss-take, especially as mine is a coupe.

·
MIN-Tily Challenged
7,627 Posts
I have every factory box ticked apart from heated seats, which have already been upgraded to lotus + spec recaro
Let's not even go to the after market stuff...cos I will just embarrass you

You came across as a flash 15yr old blahblahblahblahblah
Welcome to Mt
we forgive and forget if you can handle the initial abuse ����

·
/Overcompensate
717 Posts
Welcome to MT!

Just a few things.

Stop apologising for bad jokes and get coilovers.

Then you wont have to get girls drunk to get in your car any more.

Also, this forum is for the thick skinned, joke loving, coilover riding MINI drivers that will take a piss at everything.

Also, stock is stock. Nothing insane about ticking a box. Although there is something insane about a ticking box...

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,645 Posts
I think maybe swap you've for I've then the responses will have been different.....perhaps ;O)

·
MiniTorqueGoesFinland
3,481 Posts
I am reminded of the 'full option' lady driver ads for cars on dubizzle (which is in Dubai). They literally tick the entire list of options...

As an example, an R56 factory JCW with full option was significantly more expensive than a GP2 - something like 50kAED (or 10kGBPish), because you couldn't add any options to a GP2. They only sold 4 GP2s in the whole of the GCC.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I pride myself on my overselling abilities, have you never picked up girls in a club with "ill pay for this round"? gets them every time.
It's not a club if you can actually talk and be heard, surely.

Insane and standard doesn't make sense here. Get low and loud with some cool wheels and you'll be getting somewhere

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

·
3,304 Posts
I am reminded of the 'full option' lady driver ads for cars on dubizzle (which is in Dubai). They literally tick the entire list of options...

As an example, an R56 factory JCW with full option was significantly more expensive than a GP2 - something like 50kAED (or 10kGBPish), because you couldn't add any options to a GP2. They only sold 4 GP2s in the whole of the GCC.
This is crazy. That's the issue with Limited Run Models... no room for extra spec.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I will reconsider my further comments on 'insane', thank you for this weird inauguration. Does anyone have any recommendations for decent coilers, on the wheel side I'm looking at either OZ HLT or ultraleggera performance!

21 - 40 of 55 Posts