ST XTA Coilovers
M7 Front Strut Brace
Rear Strut Brace
Full Rollcage
Powrerflex bushes EVERYWHERE
Rear Control Arms
Vibratechniques Engine mount
Remove front ARB

^^ if none of the above power mods, then TURBO!

Currently running 193whp and 170wtq+

·
I have a green shifter
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks smart that, definitely needs the coilovers though!
They are on the way!!!

Bloody things are expensive just for looks haha, worth it though i think.

Will book it in with Lohen so they can set it up and also fit my Aero Grille i brought from James @ Cotswold

·
Registered
461 Posts
Thanks. The car isn't going around the track though, only a daily driver at the moment.
I only have Road based coilovers if you can call them that and it really does make the ride so much better. At first I was apprehensive as everyone says coilovers coilovers coilovers, but they are right, everyday driving becomes more comfortable and pot holes don't slip discs in your back anymore.

·
I have a green shifter
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
have to take some decent photos and run them through lightroom first :) . i got home and went straight to work, 5 hours sleep and back to work, still working now.

i am off at the weekend so will get some decent pictures up

Love it so far though :lol: looks awsome :) rides alot better too

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
^nice choice. I'm going to be getting some St x's in a minute. Throw some pics up and give some feedback of the before and after .... Nice ride

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
I have a green shifter
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, some piccies of her with the new Coilovers and the new Aero Grill (previous was the Cades which i hated)

Yes they are not the best, just what i could get at Castle Combe today between the shite weather that we had. I will give her a proper clean tomorrow and head up to some good photo spots, so expect more tomorrow afternoon/ evening

She rides really nice, love the turn in, it's instant. She's now really smooth over bumps too.

Obviously I only had them fitted a few days ago at Lohen, so they haven't had time to set yet, but depending how much they set i might lower them a bit more (Lohen said they might do that for free)

Thanks for the peer- pressure on Coilovers guys, I sincerely apologize for not getting them done straight away, it wont happen again :) :lol:

·
I have a green shifter
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
As promised, nice a clean. Would have loved to be able to come to Suffolk for the MINI run, but it's too far away, and the car would have been an absolute mess after doing near 600 miles in the rain/ drizzle since the last wash.

Next mod is a Pro Alloy TMIC, Alta +2% Crank Pulley. And maybe back to Lohen if the ride-height isn't quite right :)

P.S. Although I said she wont, she may be going around a track soon (not for time, just for fun :lol:)

·
I have a green shifter
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
UPDATE!

Booked in with 1320Mini on 9th November for a Pro Alloy TMIC (due to my MAP sensor overcooking) and Miltek manifold and Sports cat.

Will post some pics and videos once done :)

All ready in time for the Hindhead tunnel run at the end of Nov :)

1 - 20 of 276 Posts