MiniTorque.com banner

4461 - 4480 of 4506 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
You can have black right to the edges if youd prefer. I did try to get it so the very outer edge of the original emblem was on show; but it was a nightmare to position
I thinkit would look better if the black went right to the edge as it will be going on black badges.
Let me know how you get on/price etc.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That ain't no cheddar! Talk about back in the game! I didn't realise foo was a thing again?
I'd got it all planned out this year and we all know what happened.. everyone seems to have lift and separated.

I just want to kill everyone on Facebook but that seems to be where the actions happens.

·
Premium Member
2006 R53
10,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,472
I'd got it all planned out this year and we all know what happened.. everyone seems to have lift and separated.

I just want to kill everyone on Facebook but that seems to be where the actions happens.
Call me old (I am I suppose) but I still prefer the forum based trolling format

·
Registered
675 Posts
Call me old (I am I suppose) but I still prefer the forum based trolling format
I like it too. Was saying that some of the shit I see posted on these groups would get absolutely annihilated on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
Its a lot more gentle on here than when I first joined.
I was an apprentice at a truck garage in the 90s so I quite like banter and abuse.
Everything is so pc nowadays.

·
Premium Member
3,089 Posts
I do miss the old days, but it's been ages since a n00b turned up with all the chrome, wheelgap and stickers from eBay telling us how awesome "she" is... Guess they're all on Facebook now instead....

Speaking of wheelgap... Has Welts got his Clubsports on yet?

·
That's you, that is.
298 Posts
I do miss the old days, but it's been ages since a n00b turned up with all the chrome, wheelgap and stickers from eBay telling us how awesome "she" is... Guess they're all on Facebook now instead....

Speaking of wheelgap... Has Welts got his Clubsports on yet?
I’ve still got chrome on the beltline. And Cotswold Run stickers from back in the day. Does that help?

4461 - 4480 of 4506 Posts