MiniTorque.com banner

4441 - 4460 of 4554 Posts

·
Registered
2006 R53 Hyper Blue/White Cooper S
504 Posts
Hi Colin great to see your build thread finally. After our various emails etc decided I should join so am on here now.

Will keep an eye out for updates and keep well mate.

Paul

·
Premium Member
2006 R53
10,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,443
Hi Colin great to see your build thread finally. After our various emails etc decided I should join so am on here now.

Will keep an eye out for updates and keep well mate.

Paul
Good chap! Nice to see you on here

·
Premium Member
2006 R53
10,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,444
Well there has been absolutely nothing going on with my car of late. If it's done twenty miles in the last two months I'd be amazed. I've got a glovebox to shelf conversion I've been putting off for a couple of years. If I can motivate myself I might have a stab at that

·
Chop it
3,791 Posts
I feel an urge to pull the head off the car give the pistons a check over and replace my rod bearings. Any suggestions for which to go for? King XP series seem to be an obvious choice but am I missing out on something as good/cheaper?
I've got both ACL and king CR4600XP on my shelf and I ran ACL last time and this time I'm going king and I've got to say after building several W11 engines by far the smoothest with the king XP and I believe the king feel better.

If you need XP bearings I've imported a few sets as they aren't available at the moment but you know where to find me

·
Premium Member
2006 R53
10,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,450
Time for a little side project. Team Dynamics 1.2 centre caps always go manky with age. I've bought two sets now at nearly thirty quid a set and they've both done it despite me never using any harsh wheel cleaners. So this time I've decided to turn this

Into something a bit more appealing, although possibly a bit OTT for a lot of people

Very handy having a vinyl machine around the place.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I like it, I did something similar but with an orange Mini slogan, I don’t suppose you can do the front and back badge center’s In black with an orange slogan?

·
Premium Member
2006 R53
10,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,455
I'll have to wait for the rain to stop but it shouldn't take long
This kinda thing? This is black over orange but you can have pretty much whatever combo you like

ps, this one isn't stuck full down as it was coming off again

·
Registered
878 Posts
You can do Mini badges? I need a new sticker on the rear as it's coming off.

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

4441 - 4460 of 4554 Posts