MiniTorque.com banner

4421 - 4440 of 4554 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
saw it earlier, well done, lots of positive comments (y)

Reactions: Astroboy

·
Premium Member
2006 R53
10,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,429
Got quite a few nice comments, which is err, nice. Dunno why, but my car always seems to go under the radar at shows, so it's nice to see it out there and get some feedback

·
Registered
117 Posts
Got quite a few nice comments, which is err, nice. Dunno why, but my car always seems to go under the radar at shows, so it's nice to see it out there and get some feedback
Would like to see the hobo express in the flesh at the next big show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just watched the video. Wow, just wow. Brilliantly put together car with a great selection of components. Nice turbo choice. Thread title should be changed to The No Hobo Express. Very impressive mate .

·
That's you, that is.
305 Posts
Most likely because, from the outside, it just looks like a nicely sorted R53 with some subtle mods - the real magic is hidden away inside!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Put air ride and shiny wheels on it, then you'll get plenty of attention

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2006 R53
10,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,436
I feel an urge to pull the head off the car give the pistons a check over and replace my rod bearings. Any suggestions for which to go for? King XP series seem to be an obvious choice but am I missing out on something as good/cheaper?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I feel an urge to pull the head off the car give the pistons a check over and replace my rod bearings. Any suggestions for which to go for? King XP series seem to be an obvious choice but am I missing out on something as good/cheaper?
Do ACL sell bearings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4421 - 4440 of 4554 Posts