MiniTorque.com banner

4361 - 4372 of 4372 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,149 Posts
I agree they do work, but not as effectively as some others, only 25% locking, if still functioning as when new. That's a lot of wheel slip on a car like yours.

·
Premium Member
9,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,364
To be fair, nothing is going to stop it in the cold. If you look at the log traces for the front wheels you can see each is spinning up the same amount compared to the rear

·
Premium Member
4,149 Posts
is it me or is that not terribly clear haha, nothing is going to stop it in the cold yet you have no slip according to the logs? Do you mean the same amount compared to the other side, rather than rear?

·
Premium Member
9,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,366
is it me or is that not terribly clear haha, nothing is going to stop it in the cold yet you have no slip according to the logs? Do you mean the same amount compared to the other side, rather than rear?
That's strange, looks like the image has been de-res'd, apologies for that. I'll have a go at uploading it

·
Premium Member
9,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,372
Bit of night time routine maintenance

Swapped plugs back from Brisk to NGK iridium. No particular reason other than I believe the Brisk are 1 heat range too hot for my car. They certainly seem to be holding up ok

4361 - 4372 of 4372 Posts