MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
5,535 Posts
Cheers Ad
Do you still have yours, didn’t I see a part-out thread?
I still have mine. It's on APs and cageless now and does a trip to football once a week and that's it!

I didn't see the for sale thread for this car and contemplate it but was a definite no from the misses :lol:

Happy it's gone to a good home!

·
Learning!
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I still have mine. It's on APs and cageless now and does a trip to football once a week and that's it!

I didn't see the for sale thread for this car and contemplate it but was a definite no from the misses :lol:

Happy it's gone to a good home!
Was on FB track classifieds mate, you still doing track days ?

·
Administrator
5,535 Posts
Was on FB track classifieds mate, you still doing track days ?
That was meant to say I did see the advert. Think it was on Instagram

No trackdays for me until maybe the end of next year! Nearly got the house now but that needs completely gutting and extending. Gonna be a while till I have spare money for car stuff lol

If you do book a brands hatch day then let me know and I'll pop down. This car deserves to be on track!

·
Learning!
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
The car will be FS very soon, not got any current outside pics as it's covered in shit
But it looks the same as when I bought it except for the seats (see pics) and the black bits that Weltz likes so much lol
Worst time of year to sell, but drop me a message if there's any interest

·
Learning!
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Now for sale - see here

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
GLWS mate.
Surprised one of the newbies, cannot recall his name, hasnt chipped in because you havent hoovered the car :ROFLMAO:

21 - 40 of 44 Posts