MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

So this is following on from the first meet and run out I arranged back in March which was a great success.
It was great to meet lots of new faces and some old ones too. We all had a good chat, look around the cars and a decent drive over some great roads.
I've been asked by a fair few people to arrange another meet and run, so here it is.

Details.

Sunday 5th July

Meeting at the same place as last time, as many mentioned it was very easy to find and has decent parking.

The Car Wash Diner - TN19 7QY

The Carwash Diner

A picture from the road so you know what to look out for

Meeting at 10am and aiming to head off at 10.20 - 10.30 for a drive / hoon across the Kent and Sussex countryside.

Plan is to head across some nice open country roads avoiding the worst of weekend traffic hopefully. Taking an indirect route that I scouted out last weekend, which will wind our way towards Tunbridge wells and then dart away before we hit the town itself and finally working our way towards Hever Castle and the pub

King Henry V111 - TN8 7NH

King Henry VIII | Edenbridge Pubs | Shepherd Neame

We can stop here have a chat about the run and the cars, have a drink or whatever you fancy.
People can go on their way from here or I will be going back across some more nice roads which will eventually lead back to the A21, so people can follow me for this if they fancy before we all split up and go our different ways home.

I will be obviously doing this regardless with my mate in his newly aquired r53 (he will be starting a thread soon I'm sure) and possibly a few other friends but more the merrier, and it would be great if we could get even more cars than we managed last time.
Also if your mini is off the road or you've moved on to something else but would like to attend please feel welcome to come along.

If you are interested and want to come please comment below and I will try to update this list as we go.

Cheers Sam

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Attending

Me
Jason - jasonpooley (mate with the r53)
Ed (my friend works for mini currently has f56 jcw :thumbup1:)
Adam
JakeMiCo (hopefully)
JakeMiCo friend (hopefully)
JMT_1989
Roburton
Lewis P (hopefully)
Ric - Lersy
Luke - LJSaunters
John - leccy blue 2 ( hopefully)
Callum
Hallage
Hallage friend 1
Hallage friend 2
Peehead + ford bois
Mustard
CSMatt - plus friends !
Rog
Edwardtimbrell
Jason - Shumbalicious
RGN
Joecarnell66 (hopefully)
Maxibaby (hopefully)
Kirsty's wide arch R53 (hopefully)
DrDantastic
998Kid
Ravo (hopefully)
Jcw James (hopefully)
Blackkat mini in his newly turbo'd r53 :thumbup1:
Lukejcw
Neil97rs
Kieran (my mate in classic mini)
Lukejcw's uncle
Ty - hoppinmad (hopefully)
BiO
Andy Reedz
Junky
Sbiollo
Cleocollins

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Off to Mini World Live @ Rockingham and it's the British Grand Prix so, sadly, I'm out. Next time for sure - thanks for taking the time to organise another event like this, Sam, and I hope everyone that goes has fun - if anything like last time then you will!

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Off to Mini World Live @ Rockingham and it's the British Grand Prix so, sadly, I'm out. Next time for sure - thanks for taking the time to organise another event like this, Sam, and I hope everyone that goes has fun - if anything like last time then you will!
Oh that's a shame was just about to send you a Facebook message mate.
Cheers for the comments too mate appreciate it.

·
Resident Gobshite
4,030 Posts
Sounds good! Wouldn't mind popping my MINI Meet cherry with you Sam ;-)

Will see if i can make it for certain and if I can drag a newbie R56 owner along too

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Noooo I'm planned up already!

For those that never went to the last one, it was rather good. The roads are pretty good and if Sam's got a new route, I'm sure it won't let you down.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Noooo I'm planned up already!

For those that never went to the last one, it was rather good. The roads are pretty good and if Sam's got a new route, I'm sure it won't let you down.

Ahh mannnn, was hoping you'd be able to come. Cheers though mate, it is a good little route so should be a nice drive.

1 - 20 of 265 Posts