MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey! I managed to get a refund on the seats as they weren’t dispatched yet sorry.

But they were recaro pole positions in black leather with black alcantara. The proper mini slide rails direct fit with the proper sidebar mounts to fit on.

Steve

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Hey! I managed to get a refund on the seats as they weren’t dispatched yet sorry.

But they were recaro pole positions in black leather with black alcantara. The proper mini slide rails direct fit with the proper sidebar mounts to fit on.

Steve
thanks mate, going to fit mine into my R53 soon. Doing my best not to buy anything off you :tongue_smilie:

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Hi pal was the diff new prior to your day at the track

What deal would you do for clutch diff and flywheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hi mate,

Give me a text on 07595341949. Yes diff was brand new from quaife. Fitted to my 70k mike gearbox and only the best redline oil was out in. Gearbox was stripped and inspected. New driveshaft seals put in.

Text me and al do my best.

Steve

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Hi Guys,

Not been on in a while with several things going on.

Pretty much everything sold, including the $20,000 race engine package! bar a few things i didn't push very hard.

I still have the following

228mm Floating Brembo 2 piece brake kit in red that's from lohen website for £2598. Done a few laps of knockhill per above. Reduced to £1800

Zircotec ceramic coated Janspped manifold and decat. New was over £700 with ceramic coating - Reduced to £400

TTV lightened flywheel - was £360 from lohen - reduced to £250

Helix Autosport Clutch - was £470 from Lohen - reduced to £350

will do clutch and flywheel for £550 together

Thats all.

Let me know if any interest. Best text or WhatsApp 07595341949

Cheers

Steve

·
Premium Member
2003 cooper S 218bhp
325 Posts
Out of interest looking at the pics, what make are the scoops that replace the mesh vents under the wipers, not seen them before?

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Ah, yes these are for sale also. They are air intakes that perfectly fit in these holes. Really good bits of kit. Are expose though. They were around £300 plus painting. They are painted and would let them go for £200.
Steve

21 - 40 of 42 Posts