MiniTorque.com banner

381 - 386 of 386 Posts

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #382
Had a bloody nitemare the last 2 weeks and thought the head gasket was gone! Turned out after replacing lower rad coolant pipe there was an airlock in the thermostat. bought a new Thermostat thinking it was FUBAR but its fine, just a pain in the ass airlock. Sorted now and without cursing myself, running like a dream. Took her to 1320 and ran a conservative map to see how she was doing [ Manic map B ] and made 270 bhp. Will go back for a meth run and see where its at.

Was falling out of love with the thing but, the way it accelerates never fails to put a smile on my face so for now, it stays [ unless the M140 im looking at is as good as it sounds]

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Enjoyed the JCW [ sometimes , when it wasnt broken lol ]

Will enjoy this just as much

Replacement came quick! Will be surprised if you find it as enjoyable as the JCW. I've had an M135i with the ZF box (+ full bolt ons) for 1.5 years and find it a rather dull (but v capable) daily. Would never have one as a fun / weekend car.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #386
Replacement came quick! Will be surprised if you find it as enjoyable as the JCW. I've had an M135i with the ZF box (+ full bolt ons) for 1.5 years and find it a rather dull (but v capable) daily. Would never have one as a fun / weekend car.
Yeh mate i just needed something that I wasnt afraid of making it back from work. JCW is so much quicker but, I will have a play with this as well.

381 - 386 of 386 Posts