MiniTorque.com banner

341 - 360 of 386 Posts

·
#HypocriticalCoiloverCunt
3,304 Posts
I swear these clips are made of cheese !!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Hopefully you will start having some luck with this car... seems to be causing you nothing but hassle...

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #342
Hopefully you will start having some luck with this car... seems to be causing you nothing but hassle...
Age and tuning related mainly mate. Before engine blew it covered 40k without a skip

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #345
Well after a very annoying few weeks [ head gasket shit itself ] we should be back on the road tomorrow/Friday . Had the head checked for damage and nothing wrong with it but , the gasket looked very odd compared to the new one at least so lets try again.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #346
2 broken drive shafts later its alive again. Still having trouble with the meth, car is hunting at upper range [ hard to explain] booked in to sort meth out Wednesday so should be able to run the Turbosystems tubby at full beans. Making 280bhp without meth and 23psi.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #347
Been a bit quiet as the fucking thing blew another head gasket , hope to have it back this week. Anyone know any decent arsonists?

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #354
Just about run in , holiday got in the way !
Had brake,ABS etc lights come on this morning so a bit of googling suggests wheel speed sensors. Have ordered all 4 to be safe , are they an easy fit ?

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #357
Dont you just love minis, extra tq from the build has killed the diff, so much so it wants to shake the engine out at 70mph.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #360
nice to see you getting some luck with it bud!

Forge, Samco do silicone hoses for these engines... wouldn't trust cheap alternative.
Yes mate took a while but finally got there. Will have a look for the forge ones , thanks @Weltz

341 - 360 of 386 Posts