MiniTorque.com banner

301 - 320 of 386 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Nice to have a quick spin in it, even though the roads are terrible, just nice to be back in it.
Well done sir

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sparky68

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
Clutch is a lot better than I thought....Now to wind the meth back and drive like my nan!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
It's terrible isn't it? I did 500 boring km's in my g/f's R57 after doing the clutch and fitting an LSD. I so badly wanted to experience that diff, but drove like an elderly man everywhere. :lol:

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #308
It's terrible isn't it? I did 500 boring km's in my g/f's R57 after doing the clutch and fitting an LSD. I so badly wanted to experience that diff, but drove like an elderly man everywhere.
It is difficult mate

·
#HypocriticalCoiloverCunt
3,304 Posts
FFS water pump went titsup today. More expense

What a nightmare... I remember in my white mini when my thermostat housing started leaking, I managed to find one on eBay for £2.99- fingers crossed water pumps aren't wallet draining.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
FFS water pump went titsup today. More expense

Think I bought a oem pump for £70 Gsf do one for £38 also ... Not too bad I changed my crack pipe at the same time ..

Crack pipe (plastic pipe leading to pump)
Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sparky68

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #315
New water pump, updated tensioner and pulley all done. Back to the running in grind.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #318
500 mile run in done this week . Been hard as it hits 3k instantly even with sticky A08 tyres! Final oil change tomorrow and then back on the meth boost. Where next, well hybrid turbo is in the pipeline, more news on that as it happens.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #320
Finally got to let it rip with 100% meth today. Holy shit I was hoping the Yoko A08 would be up to it! Lights fronts up at 70mph when planting it. Bring on the warm weather.

301 - 320 of 386 Posts