MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys:blush:
gona bang some spacers into my r50, if anyone is running any and has any words of wisdom or recomendations that would be great:thumbup:
also any pics of spcaers in place would also be tres helpful

·
Registered
757 Posts
What wheels are you running? As you will be limited by choice of spacer size by what ET your current wheels are.

Go for hub centric whatever size you go for. I may have some brand new KAVS 13mm ones up for sale very soon...

·
Premium Member
2,193 Posts
13mm fronts and 15mm rears working out at offsets of ET32 and ET30 retrospectively

image (30).jpg image (32).jpg

·
Registered
77 Posts
Am I right in thinking to fit coilovers on S-spokes I will need spacers up front to avoid the coil adjusters?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Am I right in thinking to fit coilovers on S-spokes I will need spacers up front to avoid the coil adjusters?
Depends on the coilovers and the desired height, but in general: yes.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
My top photo was s Ap's with 5mm spacers , the collar was touching the tyre so I could go no lower than that . 205/40s as well ...

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Don't mind if I jump in your thread but ...... at what size spacer should you get longer bolts? and how far can you push out S spokes before they catch on the arches?

Thanks
I've just bought 5mm spacers and gone for 5mm longer to be safe, with a 3mm shim, the standard bolts still had plenty of threads left

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
I put longer bolts in with my 5mm ones, some people don't bother, I would not chance it though , them 8 bolts are pretty important !

·
Registered
427 Posts
Thanks for the replies, I've got 5mm on the fronts with original bolts but ideally want to space the front & rears out more so I'll have to get longer bolts for sure but I was wandering how much to go by?

I like the sort of spacing moktabe has done on his GP!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts