MiniTorque.com banner

81 - 100 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well when I see South East was thinking great! But Eastbourne?! Long ol' drive haha. Put me down as a possible, depends what money ive got spare for petrol.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Well when I see South East was thinking great! But Eastbourne?! Long ol' drive haha. Put me down as a possible, depends what money ive got spare for petrol.
Ah fair enough mate. Not sure where you bassed but We'll ba meeting on the a21 which is about 8-9 miles from tunbridge wells and the the run up to beechy head will be 25ish at a guess. If that is of any help. I know you've then got to drive home but as I say if that helps at all.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I really should come to this. If I haven't stacked the GP into some Armco or some crucial component hasn't fallen off I will try my best to get up and get my arse in gear.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
I really should come to this. If I haven't stacked the GP into some Armco or some crucial component hasn't fallen off I will try my best to get up and get my arse in gear.
Be awesome if you can make it mate. Looks like there should be a good crowd and think they'll be another modified GP too.
I'll add you as a maybe / hopefully :thumbup1:

·
MCS DS 06
1,704 Posts
Just realised that's bloody cup final day!!
Being a Spurs fan I'll be on the lash and watching the game.
Oh well sure if this is a good day you'll do it again over the summer??

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Just realised that's bloody cup final day!!
Being a Spurs fan I'll be on the lash and watching the game.
Oh well sure if this is a good day you'll do it again over the summer??
That's a shame mate but understand. Yes if all goes well and it's enjoyed by everyone I'll definitely do another one.

81 - 100 of 229 Posts