MiniTorque.com banner

61 - 80 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Great, looking forward to it, good job on organising. Just got to get this awful roof wrap off in time!
Thanks mate, I'm just hoping everyone turns up and I'm not on my jack Jones lol. im sure you'll have time to get that done. I need to get, fit and bed in my new big break kit but it's still in customs ! Grrrr. Looking forward to meeting everyone and going for a drive.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm looking forward to this as well, will be my first proper Mini Run since getting back in the scene.... May even have my GP in its Sponser Colours as well...

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I'm looking forward to this as well, will be my first proper Mini Run since getting back in the scene.... May even have my GP in its Sponser Colours as well...
That's cool, and sounds interesting ? Sponsors colours ?
I'm glad others are looking forward to it as well.
If anyone is a keen photographer and wants to take pictures or any videos taken that would be cool too.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm taking part in "The Italain Job" later this year a 10 Day Navigational Rally... for Charity the idea is you raise money for charity by Sponsoring off your Mini Panels... I'll be selling some Raffle tickets on the day if anyone is intrested... your chance to WIN another mini....

I have some intresting Sponsor so far and hope the sign writer can some of them on by 01 March....Watch this Space...

more info here if anyone else intrested: A Mini Adventure - Italian Job Car Rally
more info on teamtwentythree here: https://www.justgiving.com/teamtwentythree

·
Registered
247 Posts
yeah be wicked seeing my 1st mini again!!!...i did love that car...and im glad it went to someone like me!! Slightly mental! :tongue_smilie: haha..yeah looking forward to seeing some other minis.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
yeah be wicked seeing my 1st mini again!!!...i did love that car...and im glad it went to someone like me!! Slightly mental! :tongue_smilie: haha..yeah looking forward to seeing some other minis.
Likewise mate, and you are a very good judge of character although slightly mental is probably a generous description of me :lol:
Me too, looks like we will have a decent crowd and a good mix of cars, I'm looking forward to it.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
I have also got a friend of mine who has got an r50 who fancies coming along as well!
Sounds good, more the merrier. The diner said they'd put on an extra member of staff so do please go in and have a drink or something if you fancy one after the drive there.

I am planning on leaving for the drive out to Beachy Head about 10.30

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #74 (Edited)
Attendees updated on first page

Attending -
Me
RGN
Lewis P
Mini R56 JCW (Callum)
Cleocollins
BiO
captain-fitch
lukejcw
HarryJCW
James burbidge
edwardtimbrell
Vyizis
BiO
Dodge6975
RGN's mate (r50)
Dsimmo

Maybe / possibly ( hopefully attending )
Leccy Blue (John)
marchutch
xBigVernx
Rigsey (Niel)
Lukejcw's mate
Pau1
a friend of mine in an R53 JCW
A friend of mine who works for mini ( may bring a new f56 s if he can make it )

a good group so far. Looking forward to it :)

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Suppose I better dress up then... :lol:
Oh god ::getcoat:: haha. As long as it's not fancy dress that's all I ask:). I am hoping we do have a mix though so no one feels out of place or outnumbered or anything. That said Im sure we are all a friendly sociable bunch. :) .

Will be mainly minis but should be a few others to mix it up a bit

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
It won't be fancy dress, but something smart instead of my usual winter Sunday hibernation tracksuit :lol:

I'm friendly AND sociable so we could be ok.

I just hope I'm not the slowest one there :lol:

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
It won't be fancy dress, but something smart instead of my usual winter Sunday hibernation tracksuit :lol:

I'm friendly AND sociable so we could be ok.

I just hope I'm not the slowest one there :lol:
Haha sounds good mate & I'm sure as a group we will all be welcoming :) ha.
I think you'll be ok on the speed front. My mate is planning on coming in a modified renault 8. 70 mph is flat out & that takes some doing haha.
Also going to be sensible ish on the speed front as I don't want any of us getting agro.

61 - 80 of 229 Posts