MiniTorque.com banner

221 - 229 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts

What a fantastic day! Thanks Sam for organising it, just hope I will be able to make the next one too.

Really want a remap now, MT being shite for my bank balance once again...

Also learning that my car spits flames is pretty cool :p
Mate great pics!!!!! The ones of mine,paul and sams wheels are wicked!!!:thumbup1:.....so glad you put these up....cheers mate!!...and your car sounded epic!!!:lol:

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
Some great photos :thumbup1: thanks mate glad you had a good time and thank you for coming. Rog told me your car was popping and banging a treat :thumbup1: awesome haha. As for the wallet spanning today has just encouraged my spending more I fear :scared:

Hope you can make the next meet

·
Flame grilled?
9,958 Posts
What a fantastic day! Thanks Sam for organising it, just hope I will be able to make the next one too.

Really want a remap now, MT being shite for my bank balance once again...

Also learning that my car spits flames is pretty cool :p
Good to catch up again Bud, great pics as usual :thumbup1:

Hope your Mrs enjoyed the day too?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Those pics are awesome! Nice one mate. Wish I could take some like that, I'm clueless with a camera. Going to steal a couple if that's ok!

·
Jason
195 Posts
Mate great pics!!!!! The ones of mine,paul and sams wheels are wicked!!!:thumbup1:.....so glad you put these up....cheers mate!!...and your car sounded epic!!!:lol:
Lol thanks bud, I absolutely love your GP! I just need some go with the sound of my car now lol

John, always a pleasure. Mrs had a good time, giggling all the way there and back haha. She wants a MINI now too :lol:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Told you to marry her man! :lol:
Goto to agree with lewis here...any girl that comes along for a run with us bunch of loons and loves it and wants a mini...is marriage material!!!:thumbup1:..also helps she is attractive! christ man what you waiting for????? All in favour for a MT wedding...agree here!!...think of all the wicked minis at the church!! OMG it would be epic!!:lol:

221 - 229 of 229 Posts