MiniTorque.com banner

201 - 220 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Looked like a great morning, didsapointed to have missed it but look forward to the next one. Good job organising Sam.
Cheers mate, yeah it's a shame you couldn't make it but it was a good laugh and really nice to meet everyone so we will definitely be doing another that you'll have to come to mate.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Who had the red r56 with the stripes ? (Sorry got so confused with names , faces , cars and forum names ) I stopped for petrol then dropped a mate home and then when I came out onto the main road near Mayfield I pulled out behind a red R56 with stripes who flicked his indicators, had a bit of a blast before being held up by traffic etc. then he did an overtake that well...... I definitely couldn't have followed haha. Anyway got home and then realised, oh I think he was on the run with us lol
Meeeee! :) I must have been taking a slow drive obviously if you caught up! I overtook and then realised how pointless it was :p

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
Meeeee! :) I must have been taking a slow drive obviously if you caught up! I overtook and then realised how pointless it was :p
Haha, well I went a shorter way home in fairness and cut a big corner off on that roundabout where I saw you, was being properly thick though not realising it was you until afterwards. Haha that's alright I would have followed had there been some room ha. I was going to do a cheeky one up the hill the other side but traffic put stop to that game. The reason I held back after that car turned off was they sometimes speed trap in that 40.
Thanks for coming along today, hope you enjoyed it and can make it to the next one

·
Registered
247 Posts
Haha, I was in chill mode then mate, BIG manoeuvre....

Nice to meet you pal & your car is epic & sounds sooooo good..
cheers buddy...what you didnt see was me nearly lose it at the bend at the top!!!....carrying a tad too much speed!!:tongue_smilie:...yeah good seeing you buddy,and love the 15' your rolling!! good looking car!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
No problem mte, thank you for coming along. Will definitely be doing another one in the summer. Haha, I've decided I want a cae shifter lol
i think ill do to you what you do to me....you defo need a CAE mate,the only thing your car is missing is one of those..if you dont buy it your a fool..seriously your car needs it sam!! buy it now...now,have you done it yet???? :tongue_smilie: hahaha...nightmare!!!!!!!!...ive already txt my guy about re-spray!!!!:sneaky2:

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
i think ill do to you what you do to me....you defo need a CAE mate,the only thing your car is missing is one of those..if you dont buy it your a fool..seriously your car needs it sam!! buy it now...now,have you done it yet???? :tongue_smilie: hahaha...nightmare!!!!!!!!...ive already txt my guy about re-spray!!!!:sneaky2:
Hahaha touché :lol: and good work :thumbup1:

201 - 220 of 229 Posts