5,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
All4 Coupe JCW

Reactions: Alski

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Pretty sure the diffs are interchangeable but could be wrong.
they are, said that above, just the rest of the box isn't, strange but true

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I might take this R56 or the CM to Herts this weekend, I'll be down there for a week or so I think, will be nice to give either a longer run, I've done a few hundred in both now, I have to say I really like using the Red one, it's just nice generally, the interior for me makes the car, against the red it's great imo, and the HiFi speaker system, I was quite surprised how nice the Carbon gear knob is as well, so that too ;O) I'm going to look for another for the Coupe I think.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
I was just thinking out loud really. Swap my wheels,box and Ohlins on to it then tune it as thought may be better than spending on my r53 as both run in same sprint class and more potential power wise. But would cost just as much I think so will stick with mine.

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I was just thinking out loud really. Swap my wheels,box and Ohlins on to it then tune it as thought may be better than spending on my r53 as both run in same sprint class and more potential power wise. But would cost just as much I think so will stick with mine.
I can swap the other bits over if required, you'd need different front top mounts and adapters for the rears, come and drive one if you wish, two here, well three with the R58 JCW

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
  • Haha
Reactions: jj10

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Car is now SOLD.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts