MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2006 R53 Hyper Blue/White Cooper S
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Due to lack of genuine interest car has been listed on Autotrader, offer to sell for 3250 for a quick sale has now concluded sadly.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Quick bump....car is still for sale, £3750 takes it 👍

I do have a couple of interested parties so if it is of interest suggest PMing me quickly to avoid missing it.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ive taken a deposit for it and it goes to its new keeper next week. Sad to see it go, but its going to a good home so am happy 👍👍

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
So drove the car up to its new owner today, being the first properly long drive Id taken the car on was actually super impressed. Rock steady at speed, doesnt actually ride badly on decemt motorway tarmac and was actually a pretty comfortable place to while away some miles despite the exhaust etc (which isnt drony).

Reaffirmed to me a couple of times that it goes like the clappers too and although it gets a bit busy at motorway speeds due to the short gearing flip side is it pulls like a train in 6th whenever you want to speed up. Even managed 34mpg which was very respectable!

End of my time with it and probably one of the few cars ive owned I will actually properly miss.......cant say yet whether i'll own another one any time soon as I have found it rather a labour of love (and mostly to the detriment of my bank balance!) but is for sure something I would like to have again down the line......maybe a GP1 though!

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Nice that you got a decent last drive out of it before handing the keys over which must have been hard to do afterwards I’m sure!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Nice that you got a decent last drive out of it before handing the keys over which must have been hard to do afterwards I’m sure!
Cheers pal, it sure was but just glad its gone to a good home 👍👍

Made me realise if I dailied the thing Id have gotten into a lot of trouble very quickly 😂😂

21 - 29 of 29 Posts