MiniTorque.com banner

301 - 308 of 308 Posts

·
Registered
JCW N18
87 Posts
Yup...Thats the problem from AEM w/m doesnt have failsafe if the valve fail to inject.! And yes indeed you [email protected] up!

I'm sure youdont care for noise on a track but what about outside track. Also when you are in "war mode" im sure you are not going to hear the pumps failure as well.

As for the filling up....I said the same and who cares....But that meth babe runs out much quicker than i thinking and i have already fill it up 4 times for the last month and car is only for fun drive and not daily. BE CAREFUL also not to store your meth in ANY used canister/tank etc no matter if you have clean it up for 10924819082457 hours.

Enjoy your setup

·
Registered
2007 Mini Cooper S R56
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
Current AEM watermeth diagram for all diagram lovers like me.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G960F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
[QUOTE = "Vaios, message: 2500928, membre: 7327"]
Pompe arrière basse pression, haut débit par AEM pour garder la demande supplémentaire de carburant sous contrôle.

[/CITATION]

Bravo pour votre projet!

Pourriez-vous préciser le numéro de pièce de la pompe à carburant Aem
and do you have a picture for the assembly ?

·
Registered
2007 Mini Cooper S R56
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
[QUOTE = "Vaios, message: 2500928, membre: 7327"]
Pompe arrière basse pression, haut débit par AEM pour garder la demande supplémentaire de carburant sous contrôle.

[/CITATION]

Bravo pour votre projet!

Pourriez-vous préciser le numéro de pièce de la pompe à carburant Aem
and do you have a picture for the assembly ?
Pump is not yet installed. Soon.

·
Registered
2007 Mini Cooper S R56
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
Well before visiting the machine shop.... I had to make a gathering photo. Well... fingers crossed. Its the only time someone else is going to do something to my Mini without me messing in the process!!! So stressed!!!

·
Registered
2007 Mini Cooper S R56
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
AEM meth controller positioning plus an on/off kill switch. Sport button was relocated when the coolerworx shifter was installed. Now I must find a place to position the AEM LED indicator... it must be visible enough

·
Registered
2007 Mini Cooper S R56
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #308
Installed the AEM fuel pump. Some minor tweeking to make it fit.
On the downside, there is no quick fit connector so I had to use parts from another pump to built a connector. That plastic hose wont last inside the tank so I used hard plastic hose like the ones used inside the tank. Another thing I didnt like was the filter mesh which is on the lower part, on the contrary OEM filter is running along side the hole tub which I think its way better. Time will tell...hope wont have any fuel starvatiom symptoms.

301 - 308 of 308 Posts