MiniTorque.com banner

261 - 271 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I am not aware of a 1.8 or 2.0 litre version. Havent seen any proof. But the sure thing is that they cannot get to 600hp from 1.6 litre. Last week another greek tuner made it to 600 on the 1.6 motor. Must be the greek dynos!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G960F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Can't find the source for my 600+ WHP claim, but here's a link to the engine --- 150-RMW N14 1.8L Stroker race engine

Reactions: Vaios

·
Registered
2007 Mini Cooper S R56
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
Can't find the source for my 600+ WHP claim, but here's a link to the engine --- 150-RMW N14 1.8L Stroker race engine
Just to clarify something. Bigger bore doesnt mean higher hp, cause rpm drop. Anyway. Thanks, for the input. Didnt even know 1.8 existed.

·
Premium Member
4,885 Posts
longer stroke I thought for rpm drop rather than bigger bore,

Reactions: Vaios

·
Registered
2007 Mini Cooper S R56
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
longer stroke I thought for rpm drop rather than bigger bore,
Yeap, thats right. Bigger stroke , i was lost in translation

·
Registered
2007 Mini Cooper S R56
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #265
It was enough time to rethink some needs.... so long for the stock intake valves. Supertech Black nitride Intake valves

·
Registered
2007 Mini Cooper S R56
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #267
After 65.000kms (and a lot more than the 10 hours track use service notice) its time to get these babies serviced. One of the rear ones had oil loss signs and was the trigger for me to take them off. Vorshlag camber plates after careful imspection seem to be in great condition. New engine has to perform in a great conditioned environment so I started upgrades all over.

·
Registered
2007 Mini Cooper S R56
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #268
Rear low press, high flow pump by AEM to keep the extra fuel demand under control.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Just make sure it actually seals inside the original housing or the fuel normally retained around the pump will drain away leaving you stopping when going around hard corners.

·
Registered
2007 Mini Cooper S R56
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #270
Just make sure it actually seals inside the original housing or the fuel normally retained around the pump will drain away leaving you stopping when going around hard corners.
Fuel starvation is a bitch. until now I havent got any issues with the stock pump during trackdays so I must seal the new one inside again. BIG THANKS

·
Registered
2007 Mini Cooper S R56
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #271
Powerflex caster wishbone bushings to update the non caster powerflex that I already run. What a great bit of kit. These black cnc cut cylinders are true masterpiece. I hope to see some results especially in high speed stability.

261 - 271 of 271 Posts