MiniTorque.com banner

221 - 230 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Master brake cylinder update..... lets see how the pedal travel and force will react on a bigger set up

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G960F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
Saturday..... maybe one of the biggest financial mistakes! A start of a new aerodynamic project for the dramamini. Someone should guess where that new fyll carbon airfoil is going....and how is going to be mounted! Oh, I wont go swan style. Cant even imagine how wicked it would look....but.... keep an eye on the thread. Any ideas will be seriously taken into consideration.
Thanks
Vaios
Rat Garage works

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
On going project was leading to an A panel aero mod..... couldnt handle the engine bay aero and looks!!!
Vaios
Rat Garage Works

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
Finally found some time to get these fitted. Car looks wider... and front looks so much nicer.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
Ok sooo revealing my next step to my project followers.... rear carbon fiber door...with lexan rear glass and big wang which was bought with swan mounting points!!!
Deffo headache to pull this off.
Give me a like to procceed
RAT GARAGE WORKS
Vaios

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
Starting gradually to get shape, the way I picture it in my mind. Lexan window , door will be slaughtered to act as a donor for the cf door replacement. Looking awesome already!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
Corona virus has its positive consequences. More garage time. Lets do some carbon work. Door will be cut for carbon replacement skin. Inner metallic door frame will be maintained in order to withstand the huge amount of downforce. Checking sneed4speed's project which is almost same size and type wing are claiming 370lbs of downforce at 210km/h!!! Carbon will flex and if I wanna keep the door in place, frame should stay and rods should reinforce the swan arms ! Pfff anyway staying loyal to the game. Lets see. Fingers crossed
Rat Garage Works
Vaios

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
Well couldnt resist testing it. Looks mega.
Next step. Bonding and lexan window installation
Rat Garage works

221 - 230 of 230 Posts