MiniTorque.com banner

181 - 200 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
I've debated this as well. Interested to see yours, are they just attached over stock skirts?
Replacing the stock ones mate. By the end of the week these will be on the car painted and fitted.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G935F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
Sick guys..... just sick. Photos actually dont tell the truth. Car seems like its crawling. And I am not even lowered!

Rat Garage

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Last week I had a Slight incident in Serres circuit. Thank God noone was injured. Car performed great and after 4th session (lap no17) I stepped something (coolant maybe) and exited track with 70mph. Hit a fence with 30 mph! Btw my time was 1.34.200..... fastest mini ever on serres circuit using sport tyres (nankang ns2r ( non semi)) ..... on stock block n14 motor.

Car will be back on the road by the end of month. (for the haters)

Vaios
Rat Garage Works

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Car is 99% restored after the crash.... I as a pilot suffer no post traumatique stress disorder so I will be driving again in the same stupid way!

While car is being regenerated.... passenger airbag goes towards a garbage bin, oil cooler is being changed with a new one with a brand new mocal thermostat with an10 fittings (goodbye oil drips) and dash is going in for some alcantara treatment.
OEM cooper s front bumper will be on the car until the new LCI works front bumper has been customized with a challenge splitter again!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Since the paint shop has a lot of work.... car stays there.... and I dont let time go by.... Alcandara Dash fitted....copilot airbag deleted, DIY handles with a carbon touch... interior done . Oil cooler replacement as per pictures.

Rat Garage

Vaios

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Currently vacuum bagging a front splitter for the LCI works bumper cause the challenge front splitter is a pain to mount (needs a surgery and I dont wanna cut my new bumper). Fingers crossed. Soon photos from final product.
Vaios
Ratgarage

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G960F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
Not ready yet (needs trim on the edge and polishing) but a smile fills my face.... I think this time I nailed it.
RAT GARAGE
Vaios

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Rarely I post engine-wise mods.... but these are so cool that I cant hide them. Schrink billet camshafts and retainers.
Rat Garage Works
Vaios

·
MIN-Tily Challenged
7,492 Posts
Rarely I post engine-wise mods.... but these are so cool that I cant hide them. Schrink billet camshafts and retainers.
Rat Garage Works
Vaios

All I see is a cardboard box ?

You will have to do much better than that...:tongue_smilie:

These might be on my radar next year. So I will Want to see graphs as well :laugh:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
All I see is a cardboard box ?

You will have to do much better than that...:tongue_smilie:

These might be on my radar next year. So I will Want to see graphs as well
Graphs wont be representative mate. Its not oem turbo based setup

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
Parts keep on arriving. Have we got any feedback on the schrink titanium retainers? I managed to get a set.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
New rubber to test. Both 215-45-17 for my track and daily tyres.
Nankang AR-1
ADVAN NEOVA AD08R
Lets see some times

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
AR1's are nice but don't last long!

181 - 200 of 230 Posts