MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys.
I'm keep buying stuff till i fit them all together in my baby boy!(JCW N18)
Now because of i'm almost finished i have this question..
Should i make ALL of my tubing in silicone for both coolant+air or not?
I 'm not expecting to earn something besides the "insurance" that everything is new+enough and it will last longer without any cracks like plastics etc...I might earn something with the inlet hose etc but this is not the main reason(any extra response/power is welcome ofc)

After some research i find out that these are ALL the hoses that mini have an i can replace them with silicone hose....PLEASE correct me if im wrong.
https://www.lohen.co.uk/samco-boost-hose-kit-gen2
MTC MOTORSPORT MINI COOPER S R56 R57 SILICONE COOLANT HOSE KIT 2007-2012 BLACK
Mini Cooper S | R56 R60 | Noise Generator Delete Silicone Hose Pipe | Blue Red | eBay
Mini Cooper S R56 R60 Silicone Hose | Intercooler Resonator Delete | White Green | eBay
Mini Cooper S | Countryman R60 N18 | Silicone Intake Inlet Hose | Black Red Blue | eBay

1..Is there any pipe missing?
2.Is there any pipe that is double and i cant see that?
3.Will all theses pipes fit in my N18 +Aem Intake+Wagner Cooler?
4. ANY -CONS except the money/cost? Any better solution for hoses in general or for some...For instance hard tubing and not silicone?
5.Should i avoid any brand or should i choose a specific brand??Personaly i believe that most of them made from the same factory with same materials/machines and different labels....However is that correct? Should i go with Samco?Forge?Mishimoto?Ikon?Mtc? or should i avoid any of them?>

Thank you all for your time i cant wait for your answers.
Cheers!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts