MiniTorque.com banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
I bought one but never fitted it because it would of sat too low and hit the floor constantly/stopped it airing out fully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fair enough, did you ever crack many oil pans when you were static low? Mines nowhere near as low as yours was but it’s pretty messed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Always loved your car Lolly!!! Was the finish on the hairpins just standard factory? Maybe it’s just the picture that makes them look slightly different colour wise. I know it’s kind of crazy but they are still one of my favourite wheels.

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Always loved your car Lolly!!! Was the finish on the hairpins just standard factory? Maybe it’s just the picture that makes them look slightly different colour wise. I know it’s kind of crazy but they are still one of my favourite wheels.
Thank you - I do miss it, I’ll be back one day! Yes they were standard coloured hairpins, I got them from work for £120 which included the tyres, such a bargain

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Thanks!!
The newer ones go lower i think, mine has too much pre-load really, but it was used by the previous owner to offset the early versions not really going low enough.
If i can get that kind of ride height from the new meisters I'd be more than happy

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 75 Posts