MiniTorque.com banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
His lordship abandoned his car to the elements to go gallivanting in the mountains. Upon his return he realised his car was no longer red but a shade of earthy green having been reclaimed by nature

I can confirm that it is no longer moss covered having seen it last Saturday. Was extremely tempted to steal his dash top
Lol, I was expecting a technical explanation that would be well over my head, this is a great answer :thumbup:

·
Bugger
25,330 Posts
His lordship abandoned his car to the elements to go gallivanting in the mountains. Upon his return he realised his car was no longer red but a shade of earthy green having been reclaimed by nature

I can confirm that it is no longer moss covered having seen it last Saturday. Was extremely tempted to steal his dash top
MHM, the story has a lot to do with Gin and an engine crane... I had been planning to do an S swap and some Gin sped things along a touch.

I came home form a night on the lash and removed my engine and gearbox while 10 sheets to the wind, I awoke the next morning (afternoon) covered in oil with my father asking me why there was an engine in the front hallway of the house... I thought he was joking.

I bought some of the bits then got a job ski repping, getting paid to ski and party for a few years took precedence...

·
Registered
149 Posts

Track car with Bilstein PSS10 down about 30mm with Autec Wizard 17x7.5 ET38 and Toyo 888s. Eibach rear control arms and front top mounts. Brakes are AP 6 pots front with R56 JCW rears. Had to grind out arches slightly, tyres did the rest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
120 Posts

Intrax RSA set incl camber plates and at the rear camberlinks.
OZ Ultraleggera 17x7 ET37 and 12mm spacers
Bridgestone 215/40/17

Intrax RSA set incl camber plates and at the rear camberlinks.
OEM GP2 wheels and 5mm spacers
Michelin Pilot Sport 205/45/17

·
Premium Member
4,867 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts

Unsure on the exact amount it is lowered, but they will go lower.
Set up more for handling than lows.

Meister ZetaCRD+
SuperPro 20mm rear Anti-Roll Bar
Silver Project upper and lower RCAs
Front and rear Alta V2 Adjustable Droplinks
12mm spacers on the front, 5mm on the rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
MiniTorqueGoesFinland
3,521 Posts
R53 on B14s -30mm with 17x7 ET40 OZs (no spacer!) and 215/45-17 AD08s

117.jpg

... and including the standard shot of a Finnish MINI on the back of a trailer at a race track:

20150626_BRB & GT3 tm.jpg

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Saw a gp2 yesterday looked very nice, 1st one I've seen actually.

Anyone got some pics of there mini's on meisters? I'd like to see how low they go, not long before I bite the bullet and order some coilovers

·
Administrator
5,546 Posts
Saw a gp2 yesterday looked very nice, 1st one I've seen actually.

Anyone got some pics of there mini's on meisters? I'd like to see how low they go, not long before I bite the bullet and order some coilovers
Mines on Meisters. They go as low as you need them unless you're going stupid sump scrapingly low

Looking at the photos above makes me want to put the 15s back on the car

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Mines on Meisters. They go as low as you need them unless you're going stupid sump scrapingly low

Looking at the photos above makes me want to put the 15s back on the car
Looks good! What size wheels have you on now? I'd like to see a pic on 17's if poss

21 - 40 of 75 Posts