MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because he binned it? I saw that car at Goodwood last summer - wrap was great in person.

·
Registered
154 Posts
His voice is like nails on a blackboard.
I think that's what it is. He's just another posh twat daddy's little rich kid who doesn't actually know that much about cars, he just managed to get in with the right crowd because he was driving around town in his daddy's Mclaren one day. I've seen him race, he's shit. This video shows his 'good' parts.

SeenThroughGlass is also the same. You need to see his video of him 'testing' the 695 Abarth with a dog-ring gearbox. He has absolutely no idea what he is talking about.

As you can probably tell from my rant, I have a pet hate towards these so called car-spotters/bloggers. They can name you every statistic under the sun about a super car/hyper car or special edition whatever, but when it comes to your everyday car they haven't a clue. Plus a lot of them can't drive a car for shit. And they mostly drive French cars.

Ok, rant over ::getcoat::

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yeah I don't wish death on the guy that would be mean... Also I realise my hatred is pretty generalised but I couldn't give a fuck... It all started when I had my Boxster S and some cunt blogger/photographer rode with me. He decided my car wasn't good enough and had to shoot the R8 behind my car, so proceeded to step all over my seats to get a decent shot. Needless to say I emergency stopped and told him to get out of my car on the middle of the dual carriageway.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Yeah I don't wish death on the guy that would be mean... Also I realise my hatred is pretty generalised but I couldn't give a fuck... It all started when I had my Boxster S and some cunt blogger/photographer rode with me. He decided my car wasn't good enough and had to shoot the R8 behind my car, so proceeded to step all over my seats to get a decent shot. Needless to say I emergency stopped and told him to get out of my car on the middle of the dual carriageway.
To be fair.. it was a boxster :lol:

Jokes aside, what a cunt

·
MiniTorqueGoesFinland
3,454 Posts
There are sadly a lot of 'personalities' online. I cringed at this Schmee guy (who presumably can't spell his own name?) talking to camera instead of Charlie Butler Henderson. Poor fucking Charlie, having to put up with that crap. It gave me sphincter cramp. I couldn't to bear watch him. One half of one vid was sufficient.

If you want to see proper content, Moog and Marty from Mighty Car Mods are actually funny, Roadkill ("we really are this bad") is excellent, Harry Metcalfe is better (and by and large knows his shit), or better yet, just feel the love for the classics and their owners that is Petrolicious.

·
Bugger
25,289 Posts
I love Harry's Garage, Roadkill jumped the shark a bit. Dirt Every Day is far far funnier than Road Kill. I actually can't stand MCM, it drives me up the fucking wall.

·
MiniTorqueGoesFinland
3,454 Posts
I'll have a look at Dirt Every Day, and occasionally Sniff Petrol will do a review or a Scratch n' Sniff which is pretty good. As for the Australians, they're just 'so refreshing'. I'm pretty sure you'd really loathe Middle East Motoring as well - too much of the guy in the beard driving GCC spec SUVs and Lincolns and stuff.

·
Bugger
25,289 Posts
Dirt Every day is just so refreshing, theres pretty much no point to most of it but its so enjoyably stupid. Having lived in Australia and left I can't cope with the accent, its like sandpaper on my ears.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts